Friday, February 13, 2009

Star rating? I don't think so!


The more sharp-witted amongst my readers - what am I saying, you are both sharp-witted - will have noticed that I have added a widget to this blog which invites you to give a star rating to my little utterings. It also offers you some further links to other sites which may interest you.

This is an experiment and I don't expect either of you to be impressed but indulge me for a while, if you please. Have a go at rating my blogs - I'm not expecting 5-stars every time - but a realistic assessment of what I am doing right or wrong would be interesting. I'm going to let it run for a month or so and see what happens. I will let you both know the results.

Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

Oldrightie said...

Hi, Ted, don't confuse number of comments with number of readers!

Catosays said...

Oldrightie's right there Ted. I get quite a few readers but not too many commenters. Your blog reads nicely.

subrosa said...

I get so confused with all this rating stuff. All I know some lovely people visit my blog. Possibly others do but they don't comment.

Ted visits :-)